The Priory Netball Club aims to provide an opportunity for each player to participate in the best netball available. In return, each player is expected to commit to the Players Charter as follows:
- Training will be held on Tuesdays from 7.30-8.30pm at the Priory School, Bedford Road, Hitchin, unless otherwise advised.
- Players will be expected to attend every week where possible.
- Players should wear no jewellery during training or a match and nails should be trimmed (following England Netball rules).
- Players should contact their captain prior to any match to confirm all details.
- Players should advise their captain verbally and with as much notice as possible should they not be available to play.
- Players should always wear their Club Kit for all matches.
- If a player has any grievance about a club procedure or issue, she should advise the Club Chair and/or her captain or any other member of the committee, either verbally or in writing, immediately.
- The committee will fully consider the issue/grievance and take appropriate action, if necessary following consultation with those involved and according to the club’s constitution.
- Priory Netball Club members must attempt to be positive role models at all times, therefore players should set the right example for others, the youth, and the junior sections of the club. This includes responsible and appropriate use of social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- All players must remember that everyone participates for pleasure and that winning is part of the fun. Therefore each player must operate within the rules and spirit of the game and respect each player, coach and umpire.
Updated August 2013
To download a hardcopy of the Players Charter click here